Mastercam X7 Training Guide - Lathe
This 344 page Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn Geometry Creation (CAD) and Toolpath Creation (CAM) for programming a CNC Lathe in Mastercam.
Number of Lessons: 9
ISBN #: 978-1-927359-28-0
This Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn Geometry Creation (CAD) and Toolpath Creation (CAM) for programming a CNC Lathe in Mastercam. It includes:
- 7 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create Mechanical CAD drawings and Toolpaths for turning parts on a CNC Lathe.
- 2 lessons on how to use Mastercam to create C-Axis toolpaths.
- Exercise drawings for each lesson.
- Instructions for generating G-Code for each lesson.
- Video Instructions showing how to complete each lesson from start to finish.
The book comes with:
- A DVD which includes detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book.
- A DVD with the Mastercam Home Learning Edition Software installation.
You can purchase our eBook option and get more for less. Click the button below to get more information:
All CamInstructor Training products are also available as an Academic License which means you can:
- Provide access to our content online so students can access it from any computer with internet access.
- The school will save money on purchasing books.
- Teachers and Students have the ability to print out all step-by-step lesson instructions.