Mastercam X4 Training Guide - Mill 2D&3D
This 634 page Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn 2D and 3D Geometry Creation (CAD) and 2D and 3D Toolpath Creation (CAM) in Mastercam.
Number of Lessons: 20
ISBN #: 978-1-897466-50-6
This Instructional Training Guide provides all the instructions you need to learn 2D and 3D Geometry Creation (CAD) and 2D and 3D Toolpath Creation (CAM) in Mastercam. It includes:
- 12 Lessons from the Mill 2D Training Guide on how to use Mastercam to create 2D Geometry, 2D Milling Toolpaths and how to use the Work Co-ordinate System.
- 2 Lessons on Feature Based Machining
- 9 Lessons on how to use Mastercam to create 3D Surface Models, Solid Models and 3D Surface Machining Toolpaths.
- 22 Exercise Drawings and 3 Advanced Exercise Drawings.
- Multi-Media CD with Video Instructions showing how to complete each lesson from start to finish.
- Mastercam Demo Software included. NOTE: All X4 Books will be shipped with X5 HLE Software instead of X4 HLE Software due to X4 HLE Software timing out on July 31, 2011.
The book comes with:
- Multi-media DVD which includes detailed instructional videos for each lesson in the book and Mastercam Demo Software installation.
- On optional Teacher Kit is available which includes quizzes, tests, power points, lesson plans and answer keys.